Illinois Chow Adoption & Rescue Effort

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Looking for a "youngish" Chow

KathyW

Have been searching for the perfect poochie on many many rescue sites.  Problem is that each time I find one I am interested in, they are out of state.  Been looking for transports but unclear as to how that works.  Please help.

February 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

rfaithchristian
Site Owner

Dear Kathy,

Please forgive me on the delay in responding to your post. I have been working with a elderly senior Chow mix who was brought to us from New York, after her owner passed away, and the remaining family put her in a shelter to die.

If you are on Face Book, please contact me at the same webname, as I have many beautiful furbabies posted there who are in need of a furever home.

Please don't let the distance of a dog hinder your desire to adopt. For just the right home, many agencies are willing to arrange travel. There is a huge network out there of dedicated transporters/rescuers who have given their lives for just this purpose.

Please let me know more about what type of Chow you are wanting to adopt, ie., female/male, do you have children, good with other dogs, color preference, age, your location, etc.

Please email your information to me direrectly, or message me via Face Book.

Glad to have you on board!

marie

I.C.A.R.E

[email protected]

--
February 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

KathyW

THank you....Had computer probs until recently, so we are a family of two adults, retired with one dog, 8-9 yrs old...a boy named benny the beagle...he is a mix and is about 45 lbs.  No color or sex preference.  Youngish, meaning 1-1/2 to5?  We live in oak lawn, illinois, next to the wolfe wildlife refuge.  (708) 424.5279

April 29, 2012 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sanner90

idk if ur still looking for a youngish chow or not if u are please contact me as i have 3 of them one i bought and the other 2 were given to me or they were going to be shot cuz the breeders had another litter on the way and as much as i love them it is becoming to much for me to handle she is a female unfixed born aug of 2011 she loves to be outside altho she does like to come inside occassionally she is shy until she starts to trust u

December 15, 2012 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.